(adapted from Kevin Lynch’s recipe)
- 6 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter( I used I can’t believe it’s not butter)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Melt the butter in pan over medium heat, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the milk, pumpkin puree, goat cheese, parmesan, and pumpkin pie spice and simmer until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over the pasta garnished with more parmesan.